The time has never been better, and the opportunities have never been greater. As the Baby Boomers age and begin to look for the golf course or beach, the numbers of business opportunities are blossoming. So, if you are interested in becoming a business owner, then you can benefit from the services of Business Finders Canada.
We are a full disclosure Business Brokerage
We are a "full disclosure" business brokerage because we believe this is the only fair and honest way to do business. "Full disclosure" means that when a Seller lists with our Firm, they commit to furnishing
● Financial statements on the business for 3 prior years.
● Profit & Loss statements for the current year.
● A complete list of known tangible and intangible assets and liabilities.
● A list of the physical assets of the business, with the assets to be delivered to the Buyer in proper operating condition.
● Premises lease information include term of lease, square footage, and amount of rent.
● A fair and equitable purchase price.
● Adequate training for the Buyer (by the Sellers) on matters specific to Seller’s business at no extra cost to the Buyer.
Buyers enjoy working with our business brokers because they are confident that they have received the information needed to know what they are buying.
Our value to a buyer
Our business listings are prepared and presented in a professional, logical format providing Buyers with objective business and financial information for each listing. We can provide buyers with forms, tools, and documents for providing a seller with a Letter of Intent or an Offer to Purchase, and we work closely with buyer’s lawyer and financial professionals to ensure they have ready access to select business information for our listings. Our pre-closing efforts pave the way to ensuring buyers and sellers have the information necessary for the closing transaction to go smoothly.
As part of our service to the Buyer, we help:
● Determine what type of opportunity is suitable
● Present the available opportunities to you
● Provide information and answer your questions
● Facilitate negotiations with the seller(s)
● Assist in securing financing for the purchase
● Navigate the way to a closed transaction
Contact us for a free consultation, or to allow us to show you one of our many business listings.
No fees are charged to the Buyer on the sale transaction.
When looking at businesses listed with us, the seller has already agreed to pay any commissions or fees associated with the sale. There are no fees charged to the buyer under those circumstances. That said, it is possible to engage us on a fee basis to locate businesses for you to buy that have not been listed with us. Even then, an interested seller will often agree to a limited listing and payment of the fee. The best place to start is to become a Registered Buyer with Business Finders and to look at our current businesses for sale.
Buying a business is most often cheaper than starting one.
Although some individuals prefer the challenge of starting their business from the ground up, purchasing an established business is more often a sensible alternative. An existing business is likely to include many of these amenities: name recognition, a customer base, a revenue stream, the fixtures, furniture and equipment needed to operate the business and, last but not least, a track record when seeking financing.
A variety of business types and sizes to choose from.
Our office has many privately held businesses for sale, as well as nationally known franchises. There are always dozens of opportunities to choose from and a qualified business broker will assist in researching your choices -- always at your own pace. And if you don’t see something you are interested in immediately, become a Registered Buyer and we will automatically notify you of listings that may be of interest to you, as indicated by your preferences.